Georgia 9th Congressional District
- Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - General Primary, Nonpartisan General Election and Special Election Runoff Date
- NEW Thursday, August 16, 2018, 11:00am - 12:30pm - Towns County. A brunch in support of Lindy Miller, Democratic Candidate for Georgia Public Service Commissioner. Suggested Contribution: $50, $100, $250 or whatever is meaningful. Once you meet her, feel free to contribute more. She's terrific.
Hosted by Bonny Herman, Jim Powell, and Norma Berkman. 1908 Still Meadow Ct., Young Harris, GA 30582
- NEW! Sunday, September 9 from 4:00-7:00 p.m. - Lumpkin County. 9th District Candidate Forum & Fundraiser. The 9th District Democratic County Parties and the 9th District Democratic Women’s Network Invite you to meet and show support for our State and Local 2018 9th District Democratic candidates.
CeNita Vineyards, Winery & Tasting Room, 659 Dock Dorsey Road, Cleveland, GA 30528. Relax and interact with fellow Democrats at this beautiful venue. No Admission Fee, but Please Bring Your Checkbook and Donate to the Candidate of your Choice!! Complimentary Snacks, Beer, & Wine. Host: 9th District Democratic Women's Network. Questions? email@example.com, 770-722-7994.
- Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - Earliest day for a registrar to mail an absentee ballot for the November General/Special Election.
- NEW! Saturday, September 22, 2018, 12:00 noon-4:30 p.m. - Madison County. September Gala: Meet the Dem candidates at the Depot in Colbert, GA. This event will be for all 2018 candidates and the community to come together for fun and to get to know our candidates. There is power in numbers, so we are inviting you to be a part of this grand event. We believe a multi-county event of this magnitude can help move GA Blue.
There will be a candidate luncheon, 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.; event starts at 12:00; candidate speeches, 1:00-2:00 p.m. Food Trucks, live music, games, fun for kids, etc.
Conolus Scott, Chair, Madison County Democratic Committee. (More details later.)
- NEW! Saturday, September 22, 2018, 4:00-7:00 p.m. - Lumpkin County. Midterms Fall-Apalooza! Democratic Candidate Fair and fundraiser for the candidates. Hancock Park, Dahlonega. Join state and federal candidates and liberal 9th district groups for an afternoon of music, food, and more! Meet, hear from, and donate to candidates, and get energized for the Midterms! (More details later!)
- Tuesday, October 9, 2018 - Last day for a person to register and be eligible to vote in the November General Election and Runoff Election
- Monday, October 15, 2018 - Advanced (Absentee In-Person) Voting begins for the November General Election
- Saturday, October 27, 2018 - Mandatory Saturday Voting for the November General Election
- Friday, November 2, 2018 - Last day for a registrar to issue absentee ballots for the November General Election and Runoff Election
- Tuesday, November 6, 2018 - General Election.