Georgia 9th Congressional District
- Saturday, January 26, 2019, 10:00 a.m. - Lumpkin County Democrats. We are now accepting reservations for our Annual LCDP Brunch to take place at the University of North Georgia Banquet Hall off West Main Street, Dahlonega. We will have a special speaker on the Equal Rights Amendment who will address us on the very possibility the Georgia legislature may make our state the final one needed to pass a bi-partisan amendment to our U.S. Constitution. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cost will be $15.00 per person which pays for the brunch.
- Saturday, January 26, 2019, 12:30 p.m. - Atlanta. Democratic Party of Georgia, State Committee meeting. Primary business is the election of DPG officers and Congressional District chairs for the 2019-2023 term. Any Democrat may attend, but only State Committee members may vote. IBEW Auditorium.
- Sunday, January 27, 2019, 2:00-5:00 p.m. - Clarke County. Meeting of County Chairs from the 9th and 10th Congressional Districts. ACCDC headquarters, 1060 Gaines School Road, Suite A3, Athens. RSVP to email@example.com.
- Thursday, January 31, 2019, 6:00 pm - White County Democrats meeting. Roy Ash Building behind the United Community Bank in Cleveland. We’ll have dinner from 6:00 pm-6:30 pm and then begin discussing our newly forming sub-committees and plans for 2019. So we can plan for the dinner, please rsvp to June Krise at 770-722-7994 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saturday, February 9, 2019, 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. - 9th District Democratic Women's Network (9th DDWN) meeting; election of officers. Olive Garden Italian Restaurant, 1175 Dawsonville Highway, Gainesville, Ga. 30501. June Krise, Chair, 9th DDWN, 770-722-7994, email@example.com