Georgia 9th Congressional District
- Saturday, December 2, 2017, 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. - Johns Creek, GA. Rep GA Institute Training. Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North/Johns Creek, 11695 Medlock Bridge Road, Johns Creek, GA. COST: $25 per attendee. RSVP, click here.
Do you want to get involved in public service, but don’t quite know how to do it? If you’re READY to LEAD, we are here to HELP!
Rep GA Institute is a new progressive, statewide leadership development initiative. Our goal is to find and encourage potential leaders, support them through an intentional decision making process and prepare them to run for elected office, position themselves for appointed office, or get involved and lead in public service.
For more information, contact Kendra Cotton at 678-631-7315.
- NEW! Saturday, December 2, 2017, 6:00-9:00 p.m. - Hall County Democratic Party. Monthly meeting/Holiday party. Guest Speaker Former House Minority Leader, Stacey Abrams.
- NEW! Sunday, December 10, 2017, 1:00-4:00 p.m. - Lumpkin County Democrats & Friends: Our annual Holiday Party will be on at the home of Elvin & Nancy Hilyer at 3865 Dawsonville Highway, Dahlonega. You may reserve by responding by e-mail (Ken Akins, firstname.lastname@example.org). I will then forward your reservations to Peri. Cost is only $10.00 per person and you may pay at the door. Raffle tickets will also be sold for a chance at some excellent prizes. We always have a great time with food, fellowship and entertainment at this event.
- Monday, December 25, 2017 - CHRISTMAS DAY
- Saturday, January 20, 2018 - Lumpkin County Democrats' Annual Brunch. UNG Banquet Hall at 1 College Circle, Dahlonega. Georgia Gubernatorial candidate Stacey Evans will be the guest speaker. Brunch included all for $15.00 per person. Reserve by contacting Ken Akins at email@example.com.
- Monday, March 5, 2018, 9:00 a.m. to Friday, March 9, 2018, 12:00 noon - Qualifying political body candidates for Primary and November General Election.
- Tuesday, April 3, 2018 - Earliest day for a registrar to mail an absentee ballot for the General Primary.
- Monday, April 23, 2018 - Last day for a person to register and be eligible to vote in the General Primary.
- Thursday, May 10, 2018 - Earliest day to apply for an absentee ballot for November General Election.
- Saturday, May 12, 2018 - Mandatory Saturday Voting for the General Primary.
- Fridday, May 18, 2018 - Last day for a registrar to issue absentee ballots for the General Primary.
- Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - General Primary Election.
- Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - Earliest date for election of Democratic county committee members for 2018-2022 term. Election of county committee officers will occur on a date following election of these members.
- Friday, July 6, 2018 - Latest date for election of Democratic county committee members for 2018-2022 term. Election of county committee officers will occur on a date following election of these members.
- Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - Earliest day for a registrar to mail an absentee ballot for the November General/Special Election
- Tuesday, October 9, 2018 - Last day for a person to register and be eligible to vote in the November General Election and Runoff Election
- Monday, October 15, 2018 - Advanced (Absentee In-Person) Voting begins for the November General Election
- Saturday, October 27, 2018 - Mandatory Saturday Voting for the November General Election
- Friday, November 2, 2018 - Last day for a registrar to issue absentee ballots for the November General Election and Runoff Election
- Tuesday, November 6, 2018 - General Election.