Georgia 9th Congressional District
- Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - Earliest day for a registrar to mail an absentee ballot for the November General/Special Election.
- October 4 - 14, 2018 - Forsyth County Democrats. We are looking for volunteers to work at our booth during the Cumming Fair at the Fairgrounds. Volunteers will be given passes so no admission fee. We have multiple shifts. There will be other Dems at the booth with you and with this being an election year, it is a great time to speak to other voters. Please click the link and sign up for what day(s) work best with your schedule. Volunteer Signup Link.
Cumming/Forsyth County Country Fair & Festival! The Fair takes place at the City of Cumming Fairgrounds, 235 Castleberry Rd, Cumming, GA 30040. You can find public information about the event on the Fair website.
- Wednesday, October 10, 2018, 6:30 p.m. - Hall County. "Pro-Life & Pro-Choice: Beyond the Slogans." Featuring guest speakers John Pavlovitz, Pastor and author; Josh McCall, 9th District Congressional Candidate.
One of the most divisive issues in our country is pro-life vs. pro-choice. But what do these slogans really mean? And is it possible to be both? Come to "Beyond the Slogans" to hear experts from diverse backgrounds discuss how being pro-life and pro-choice mean more than we've been led to believe. Gainesville Civic Center, 830 Green St. NE, Gainesville, GA.
- Saturday, October 13, 2018, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. - Dawson County Democrats have a booth at the October Fest in Big Canoe, Wildcat Soccer Field. It is a really fun event but they have never had a Democratic Party Booth Before — come and wear your election t-shirts!!
- Monday, October 15, 2018 - Advanced (Absentee In-Person) Voting begins for the November General Election
- Tuesday, October 16, 2018, 6:30 p.m. - Rabun County. McCall for All Town Hall. Clayton, GA. Parker Ranch. Email email@example.com.
- Saturday, October 20, 2018, 4:00-6:00 p.m. - White County. Fundraiser for Charlie Bailey, Democratic candidates for Georgia Attorney General. At The Igls Resort Villas Community Room, 98 Schwarzwald Strasse, Helen, GA 30545. RSVP to Asif at firstname.lastname@example.org or June Krise at email@example.com or 770-722-7994. (FLYER)
- >Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 7:00 p.m. - Live Radio Debate: Josh McCall vs. Doug Collins, 96.7 FM. FINALLY, a DEBATE! It's on the radio, but don't miss the debate between Josh McCall and incumbent GOP Rep Doug Collins! Tune in to 96.7 FM at 7:00 pm on 10/23 to catch it live. We're not sure if they will take on-air questions, but if they do, call in with questions you have for Josh and Doug Collins!
- Saturday, October 27, 2018 - Mandatory Saturday Voting for the November General Election
- Friday, November 2, 2018 - Last day for a registrar to issue absentee ballots for the November General Election and Runoff Election
- Tuesday, November 6, 2018 - General Election.