Georgia 9th Congressional District
- Sunday, August 11, 2019, 4:00-6:00 p.m. - Hall County Democrats will hold our 2nd annual Ice Cream Social at Alberta Banks Park in Flowery Branch, 5575 Jim Crow Road. Delicious ice cream, good fellowship, and great speakers! Our featured speaker is former mayor of Columbus Teresa Tomlinson!!! Don’t miss your chance to hear from the first declared Democratic candidate for the US Senate race in 2020. You can learn more about Teresa here: https://teresatomlinson.com/meet-teresa/.
- Monday, August 12, 2019, 6:00 p.m. - Hall County Democrats Committee Meeting, Headquarters.
- Wednesday, August 14, 2019, 7:00 p.m. - Forsyth County Democrats, Committee Meeting. Please note the meeting time has changed to 7:00 PM. The Committee meeting will take place at McDonald and Son Funeral Home Community Room at 150 Sawnee Drive, Cumming, 30040. This is the business meeting where committee members will discuss party business and vote on party matters. All are welcome.
- Thursday, August 15, 2019 - Gilmer County Democrats. NO AUGUST MEETING.
- Saturday, August 17, 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. - 9th District Democratic Women's Network, Summer Meeting w/Guest Speaker: Teresa Tomlinson (Mayor of Columbus and candidate for U.S. Senate Democratic nomination). Habersham County Recreation Center, 120 Paul Franklin Road, Clarkesville, GA 30523. Lunch, drinks, and dessert will be provided during the meeting. But in order to cut down on waste, we ask that you all bring your own drinking vessel. Please RSVP no later than Aug. 10, 2019.
- Saturday, August 24, 2019, 1:30 p.m. - 9th District County Chairs meeting in Madison County. Madison County Senior Center, 1265 GA-98, Danielsville, GA 30633.
- Thursday, September 19, 2019, 6:00 p.m. - Gilmer County Democrats meeting. Mountain Light UU Church.
- Thursday, September 19, 2019, 6:30-8:00 p.m. - White County Democrats. White County Children's Health Forum. Panelists will take questions about children's healthcare access in Georgia (see the poster). Roy Ash Building, 153 East Kytle St., Cleveland, GA.
- Saturday, September 21, 2019, 6:00 p.m. - Richmond County. GADCC Public Service Award Dinner, , Fatman’s At Enterprise Mill, 1450 Greene St., Ste 600, Augusta, GA 30901
- Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - Georgia Presidential Primary.