Georgia 9th Congressional District
- Thursday, July 18, 2019, 6:00 p.m. - Gilmer County Democrats. POT LUCK -- BRING A DISH TO SHARE. Mountain Light Unitarian-Universalist Church. Featured Speaker: DR. ROBERT ZOLTEN on the subject of health care from the medical perspective. PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE TO BE DISCUSSED (if time): ELIZABETH WARREN. Discussion to be led by Melba Gandy. Bring your friends and neighbors and join us for a great evening of good discussion and just plain fun. SEE YOU THERE!!!
- Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 5:30 p.m. - Rabun County Democratic Committee, brief meeting at Clarks on Main before Wine Wednesday.
- Thursday, July 25, 2019, 6:00 p.m. - White County Democratic Party will hold its July Business Meeting at the Helen Library. 6:00 pm - refreshments, 6:30 pm - meeting.
- Saturday, August 3, 2019, 10:00 a.m. - Dawson County Democratic Party will meet at the Dawson County Public Library (342 Allen St., Dawsonville). We begin with a light breakfast, announcements and reminders, and then our dynamic speaker, Ted Terry. Ted is the 1st Vice-Chair of the Democratic Party of Georgia, Director of Georgia Sierra Club, and Mayor of Clarkston, Georgia (the most diverse city in America!!) He will be speaking to us about plans from the Democratic Party of Georgia, what we should be doing to Turn Georgia Blue and Dump Trump, and other topics of interest. You don’t want to miss this!!
- Sunday, August 4, 2019, 2:00-5:00 p.m. - Rabun County. NE Georgia Young Democrats and Fair Fight Action Beach Bash. Local activists speak on how to make a difference in your community. Check your voter registration or register to vote on site. Free resources! Free school supplies (while supplies last)! Free food! DJ and local musicians. Tallulah Gorge State Park. Follow signs to the beach and picnic shelter. $5.00 parking fee per car.
- Monday, August 5, 2019, 5:30-7:00 p.m. - Rabun County Democrats Meeting. Guest Speaker: Hillary Holley, Director of the Fair Fight of GA. Our right to vote in Georgia and other states is under attack. Hillary works for the Stacey Abrams' organization, Fair Fight. Fair Fight of GA is fighting back against voter suppression. NE Georgia Foodbank Training Kitchen, Clayton.
- Sunday, August 11, 2019, 4:00-6:00 p.m. - Hall County Democrats will hold our 2nd annual Ice Cream Social at Alberta Banks Park in Flowery Branch, 5575 Jim Crow Road. Delicious ice cream, good fellowship, and great speakers! Our featured speaker is former mayor of Columbus Teresa Tomlinson!!! Don’t miss your chance to hear from the first declared Democratic candidate for the US Senate race in 2020. You can learn more about Teresa here: https://teresatomlinson.com/meet-teresa/.
- Monday, August 12, 2019, 6:00 p.m. - Hall County Democrats Committee Meeting, Headquarters.
- Saturday, August 17, 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. - 9th District Democratic Women's Network, Summer Meeting w/Guest Speaker: Teresa Tomlinson (Mayor of Columbus and candidate for U.S. Senate Democratic nomination). Habersham County Recreation Center, 120 Paul Franklin Road, Clarkesville, GA 30523. Lunch, drinks, and dessert will be provided during the meeting. But in order to cut down on waste, we ask that you all bring your own drinking vessel. Please RSVP no later than Aug. 10, 2019.
- Saturday, September 21, 2019, 6:00 p.m. - Richmond County. GADCC Public Service Award Dinner, , Fatman’s At Enterprise Mill, 1450 Greene St., Ste 600, Augusta, GA 30901
- Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - Georgia Presidential Primary.